Saturday, February 12, 2011

Like a box of positives, it's a plus love

Another fine mashup of love to love here this Saturday night...



Songs:
Can I Kick It? by a Tribe Called Quest (cuz who says love songs gotta be all about love, and also it's where I got the title for tonight's post from)
Mellow Mood by Slightly Stoopid - love love looooooove this song. if i get knocked up, i want this kind of plus love.

Clip (dedicated to Jes): scene from Almost Famous.  At the age of 24... remember that? ;)

Poetry of the night: A Midsummer Night's Dream, Act 2 scene 1. The exchange between Demetrius and Helena is one of my all-time favorites, especially Helena's speech below.

HELENA 

    Your virtue is my privilege: for that 
    It is not night when I do see your face, 
    Therefore I think I am not in the night; 
    Nor doth this wood lack worlds of company, 
    For you in my respect are all the world: 
    Then how can it be said I am alone, 
    When all the world is here to look on me? 


 Saturday night's all right for fighting. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment