Friday, February 11, 2011

I Like My Body When It Is With Your Body

Because sometimes, it's just exactly what you need.

Freshman Year

Senior Year


I miss college dorm sex.  In my experience at Gettysburg, you knew what you were getting into and who was getting into you.  You could pretty well count on him being a smart, relatively upstanding young man free of transmittable disease.  No one on campus was getting chlamydia. No one was getting pregnant. Sometimes you were getting drunk,  sometimes you were getting sober.  This is the perfect time and setting for fuck buddy love. I'm all grown up and graduated now and the idea of this kind of engagement in the real world just doesn't seem as plausible or even attractive.  That's ok.  It was pretty much as perfect as it gets.  I will always remember it with fondness.  I will always remember the gentle rushes rushing gentleness gentleness rushing  brought back to my nether heart. I will always be grateful that it belonged to me. I will always be glad that it was him.  If you are reading this, I am glad it was you.

It's not the sex. It's not the incredible sex. It's not the attention or the company. It's not the feeling of being held.  It's just exactly what you need.  Tuesdays at 4, every other Spring break, senior year finals week.  For once, you just know when it's right.

Poem: I Like My Body When It Is With Your Body by e.e. cummings
Song: Looking for Shelter by Good Old War
"You don't have to belong here. We'll just know when it's right." I miss college dorm sex. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment